Tuesday 10 December 2013

Market Research






I went around to look in Tesco at the Femfresh products, this was actually hard to find if you didn't know were to look. Compared to other products around I think it should have its own part as it's not just pads etc its actually a variety of products. So i think a new campaign might make the product have a better section in shops. As the products are on the top shelfs this is not the first place people look. 






I went around some more shops to see how femfresh is seen in the shops for young women to see. I again found it hard to find the products as they only supply a small amount unlike always which dominates the section.

Looking at the colours on the shelves purple and pink are the more used colours along with the odd blue products. This has made me think of changing the colour of the product itself, I thought about a more of a burgundy colour as its a colour that will standout also on the shelfs. 
I did notice the odd splash of green on the shelves which I don't think would work for this product as its a very in your face colour which younger women might not like. 



No comments:

Post a Comment